When I am talking to people who are looking to hire me for Affiliate Management marketing services, there are a few things which make me different that a lot of my competitors cannot compete with. They say and pretend that they can, but when we review their other programs, they do not stand up to what they say. It isn’t all of them, but here is what makes my Affiliate Management services different from many of the others I have come across. If you are interested in hiring me as your Affiliate Management Company, let me know and I can do a free walk through of your current program and show you how I can make it better, remove theft (if it’s occurring) and grow it for you.
1. I do not work with coupon sites that poach your cart.
I have very strict terms and conditions which are unique to me and that I send to any coupon site that applies. These terms and conditions chase away over 99.9% of the coupon sites because their goals are not to add value to you, but to poach your cart. The remaining .01% are the good ones you’ll want.
2. No adware.
Regardless of what network you are on, there is adware. I have met only a small handful of other OPMs which do an active and good job of catching and removing as many adware Affiliates as possible to keep you with a clean program that doesn’t poach sales from you, your other channels and your other Affiliates. Many and most Affiliate Management Companies will try to pretend they know about it, they may even show you examples, but they don’t actually have the skills, the correct tools (because there are none) to properly manage this. That is what makes me and one or two others unique. If you are even slightly curious about it, contact me and I’ll do a quick scan. I don’t even need to have access to your program to find out.
You get actual customized recruitment when you work with me. Depending on the level of service you hire me for, you will get custom hand written emails, phone calls and touch points made. You will get exposure at relevant tradeshows (depending on level of service) and even some fun bonuses.
4. Manual approvals.
Nobody gets into our programs without going through a manual screening process. This is to help make sure your partners are good for you, relevant and aren’t going to poach your site, customers and sales from you. Depending on the level of service you use, each one may even get a hand written email asking about their methods, etc…
5. Complete hands on approach so you don’t have to worry about anything.
When you hire Affiliate Management Companies to manage your program, they need to give you more than just approvals and a couple of crappy newsletters that just list coupons or best sellers. When you work with my Affiliate Management company, I provide you with the following and a lot more (with most packages):
- Customized, value adding newsletters each month with solid content and ideas
- Banner ideas, designs and new themes on a regular basis
- Custom landing page development ideas
- A complete and detailed unique Affiliate section on your website
- I deal with the networks and issues so you can focus on other things
- I keep you up to date on FTC Regulations and Nexus Taxes as soon as I learn of them (I am not a lawyer, but I can point you to where they are and explain what I think they mean. Then you can talk to your own lawyers.)
- Removal of old partners that added no value
- Solid recruitment and activation
- Constant new ideas on how to improve or grow your program which can also relate and be applied into other parts of your company.
- Weekly and or monthly reporting.
- And more!
I have a decade of experience with being an Affiliate Manager and have been called an icon, white hat and legend by numerous people. Contact me on my contact form and I’ll do a free walk through of your program to show you why you should hire me for your Affiliate Management company and ignore the others out there that pretend to be the top Affiliate Management Companies around. I’ll even recommend a couple of my competitors who I believe do a good job as well so you can compare what I consider white hat Affiliate Management Companies or OPMs.
Contact me on the form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.